Wednesday, May 20, 2009

almost ready...

I'm leaving tomorrow!! It's so sureal! I think I'm ready, mostly due to Jess being here and helping me practice pack this weekend- ha. Here's a picture of everything I'm bringing - it's definitely liberating to be able to carry everything you need on your back. At least I think so so far.


One more note: macs and skype don't get along too well. I should clarify: my mac and skype do not get along too well. I believe it will still work as long as I search for a new contact when they're also online, but otherwise it has a hard time finding people. Bottom line, I think it will be easier to do google video and/or voice chat. You need a microphone (or webcam) and a gmail account.

That's it for now. My next post will be from India!!

No comments:

Post a Comment