Monday, July 12, 2010

time for another adventure

Matt and I are leaving on Thursday for a 2 week (much needed) vacation and then I fly to Kilimanjaro to start the data collection process for my dissertation. We start by spending a few nights in Whistler for a wedding of one of Matt's childhood friends, Nik Perleros. Having only been to Vancouver, I'm really looking forward to seeing Whistler. Our next stop: Paris for a week. I can't believe that in all my travels I've never been to France, but I won't be able to say that for long! We're staying in a cute little apartment just about 2 blocks from the Arc de Triomphe and we timed our trip perfectly so that we can catch the final stage of the Tour de France as they finish down the Champs d'Elysees. Next we head to London for just a few nights before Matt flies back to Durham, and my trip just begins. I'll fly from London to Kilimanjaro (Tanzania) to spend 2 weeks piloting survey questions for data I'll be collecting in November. I'll try to include a little more about my project in the next few days when I get a few free minutes. I'm going to try my best to keep this blog updated over the next month - I suppose with all the flying I can always use flights to catch up on blogging : )

No comments:

Post a Comment