Sunday, August 2, 2009

zoo

I took a trip to Nandakanan Zoo yesterday. The white tiger safari was closed for maintenance (isn't that my luck), so I just walked around the "regular" zoo. It was pretty much like any normal zoo except that there were monkeys and trainers with elephants wandering on the foot paths. No big story, here's some pictures...

















Notice that the monkey is eating "Masala Munch". They're basically like cheetos but super super spicey. I actually like them a lot, but can't eat more than a couple because they set your mouth on fire - I guess it's a true Indian monkey, he was eating them up!


This next one is just a picture I took of the women walking in front of me. I realized I hadn't posted very many picture of people, but the women in India are quite beautiful, always wearing beautiful sarees.


2 comments:

  1. i wish i could wear clothing like that without looking like an ass..............

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin,

    Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful pictures and experiences. It's quite fascinating!
    It reminds me so much of Katie's time in Kathmandu. Look forward to seeing you at Christmas, Matt too.

    Lots of love, Aunt Nancy
    ps Sorry for the confusion-using Jeff's acct.

    ReplyDelete